Workplace Coaching, Stress Management and related illnesses
Counselling and Coaching
We take a proactive approach to workplace counselling and coaching - so organisations and employees receive professional support in order to manage what is happening with people.
As part of our professional ethics, we offer a two hour business consultation at no charge in and around the London area. If you would like us to travel to other parts of the UK, please contact us to discuss what you need.
When clients come to us, we discuss the issues fully before we make a recommendation to resolve them. We establish clear goals before starting work with you.
After the end of all contracts, we give 3 months of free telephone and email support to clients.
Working with people and organisations
For us, face-to-face counselling and coaching is the central part of helping people and organisations.
Working with Pinnacle Proactive means that you receive the right therapy and the right coaching for the issues within your organisation, specifically when dealing with stress management at work, stress related illnesses and incidences of trauma.
We work with people who are individuals, who are managers, teams, or directors and boards of organisations. We work alongside human resource managers, organisation development managers and training managers in order to improve the lives of individuals and turn a business round.
Here are the main issues we work with:
- Conflict with others
- Critical incident stress
- Inspiring people
- Influencing people
- Managing difficult behaviour
- Managing difficult situations
- Managing self-conflict
- Self awareness
- Self control
- Sports Therapy
- Stress management
- Stress related illnesses
Here are the main ways we resolve issues:
- Policy development
- Psychosocial risk management
- Strategic advice
- Strategy implementation
Here are other supporting techniques we use:
- Away days
- Business health checks
- Drop in surgeries
- Post consultancy support
- Speaking at meetings
- Therapy (including sports therapy)
Examples of client work
Stress Management, Communication, Trauma
Here are some examples of work that Pinnacle Proactive has completed for clients.
Stress Audit - three-day consultancy projects
- Collating and analysing absenteeism levels and survey results
- Reviewing existing stress management policy and staff induction procedures
- Developing stress audit questionnaires
- Reviewing the physical working environment by site visit
- Producing a final report of feedback, analysis and recommendations
- Giving a formal presentation of the report and questions and answers
For some clients:
- We help with developing literature for the promotion of the stress audit questionnaire and forum focus groups
- If it is decided to include feedback from forum focus groups as part of the stress audit, we facilitate these groups, collate and analyse the feedback results
- If Line Managers/Senior Managers/Union representatives want to be briefed on the rationale of the project and their level of involvement prior to conducting the audit, we provide workshops to communicate the process
Stress Management and Stress Prevention - workshops
- How to manage personal stress (All staff)
- How to manage personal stress (Senior Managers)
- Relaxation techniques for busy people (All staff)
- A guide to Stress for Managers (Managers/Senior Managers)
- Understanding the HSE Management Standards & Guidelines (Senior Managers)
- Developing Effective Strategies for Managing Stress (Senior Management)
Workshops are held from extended breakfast or lunchtime events, half-days, days, at meetings or seminars through to a one-week intensive training course.
Communication Skills - coaching masterclass
- As part of our quest to deliver superior communication skills training courses for peak performance, Pinnacle Proactive regularly trains on our Charisma Masterclass™.
These are two remarkable, popular and televised masterclasses that -
- Dispel the myth that charisma is not an attribute that you are born with - but a skill that can be learned and refined.
- Show how to maximise verbal and non-verbal communication skills using superior communication skills to advantage in business and at business social occasions.
- advance communication skills to a high performance level
- maximise personal brand
- maximise personal impact
- sell personal skills or company products and services
- communicate as a team leader
The Masterclass reveals how to -
- understand your body language
- read others' body language
- be approachable
- manage your tone of voice
- increase your credibility
- make you and your message understood first time
- deliver good and bad news confidently
- get what you want from whom you want
It's all about getting you comfortable with yourself and developing charismatic, authentic and memorable interactions with others, whether you are presenting to a meeting, marketing, selling, recruiting or need that extra edge in your profession such as training, teaching, management and executive positions.
Charisma has a lasting impact - we move clients from a 6/10 performance to a 10/10 performance.
Critical incident support
Some Pinnacle clients come to us for critical incident support - immediately following an incident. These incidents occur inside and outside the workplace to individuals or to a group of employees.
We have helped clients with traumatic events including
- Commuting incidents
- Road traffic accidents
To give examples, we have worked with sickness, long term illness, bereavement and sudden death.
We have counselled teams through robberies such as jewellery establishments and security company robberies. We have worked with commuting and transport incidents.
Pinnacle has provided critical incident stress de-briefing for teams and developed policy, plans and implementation.
If you want to discuss how we can help your business, get in touch.Make an enquiry
Charisma One - individual communication skills coaching and training masterclass
Some of our Pinnacle clients prefer to come privately to Charisma One, rather than the group course.
The individual coaching classes concentrate on reaching into existing charismatic levels and then show how to maximise charismatic communication. We show you how to:
- develop your charisma levels
- draw people into your working life
- draw people into your vision
- realise your goals
We then work on:
- obtaining a high quality of interaction
- holding an audience's attention
- working into the audience's memory through
- charismatic behaviour
- tone of voice
- body language
To conclude sessions, we work on authenticity, on credibility, on delivering messages, and how to read the charisma level of others.
If you want to discuss how we can help your business, do get in touch.Make an enquiry
Pinnacle Proactive updates
View the Pinnacle Proactive blog.Read more
Richard Reid is sometimes asked to comment on therapy issues.Read more
Why work with us?
- qualified counsellors and coaches who are experienced in business and accredited in psychosocial risk management
- professional support to manage the needs of your people and your organisation
- range of techniques available that manage and resolve stress in the workplace
- accessible office in central London location
- two hour consultation at no charge in and around the London area
- three months of free telephone and email support at the end of all contracts
Offering an holistic approach to professional therapy services Pinnacle Therapy offers clients tailor made treatment.Discover